Thursday, November 14, 2013

Spotted: Maybelline ColorSensational Color Elixir Liquid Color Balm


Hey everyone! While going shopping for clearanced Halloween items like inexpensive candy to snack on. Haha! That probably wasn't a good idea since chances are, my face will be breaking out in a few days because of all the consumed chocolate. Let me know if you did the same thing too and will probably be regretting it in a few days time. Anyways, while I was at Walgreens looking at their 75% off clearance, I made a note to check out to see if they had any new makeup displays as well. I did end up seeing a couple so you will be seeing them being posting up.

This one will be on the Maybelline ColorSensational Color Elixir Liquid Color Balm. These claim to give off saturated color, sensuous balm care, and a polished lip shine. When I first saw these, I thought that they are so cute because they are sort of like mini travel size lipglosses. Let me just say that I am glad with the shade range that Maybelline came out with for this collection. I also love how there are purples and dark lip shades, which are definitely great for the fall and winter. I think there are two of each shade in this display so there is a total of 20 different shades so far in this collection.



Also if these sound sort of familiar, they do remind me a bit of the Almay Color+Care Liquid Lip Balms but thats mainly because they are both liquid lip balms. If you want to see that post on the Almay Liquid Lip Balms, you can click here: http://lisalovesmakeup87.blogspot.com/2013/05/spotted-almay-colorcare-liquid-lip.html Definitely let me know if you have seen this display at your store yet and if you will be picking up a couple for your collection.

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All written content and pictures belongs to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

4 comments:

  1. I bought two of these and while they are nice lipglosses. They are not hyper saturated like advertised. So that was my biggest disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks that the lipglosses weren't that pigmented with color. What shades did you buy? Maybe it was the shades that you bought..

      Delete
  2. oooh they have all the colors! i saw a few at target but the colors i wanted were opened (eew...). I wanted to try this and the almay one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have been seeing these displays at a couple of stores with all the shades. I wonder how come not many people are buying them. They look so cute with their small packaging.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...