Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My First Makeup Swap Haul With BeautyNTheBoss


Hey everyone! I actually forgot to post this video on my blog. Sorry. I was so preoccupied that I thought I had already had it up on my blog as well but I thought wrong. Well its a good thing that I remembered now. Haha! I am not sure if I might edit this post later on to provide pictures of each item because I thought I was going to have time for that but we will see.

Anyways this video is my first makeup swap haul. I am not sure if I would really call it a swap since we just decided to send each other stuff because we were both looking for certain items that we couldn't find in our area with some extras. This was my first swap with my friend Lisa (Marie). Yes we have the same name! It was actually so much fun that I want to send her another package for the holidays! I am so excited to try everything out and can't wait to do reviews and swatches on them. If you have tried any of the products shown, please let me know! I would love to hear your opinion, as always.


Please feel free to check out my lovely friend, Marie's Instagram and Twitter page! If you love buying makeup and/or have trouble finding some makeup items whether they be limited edition or not, definitely check out her Instagram page! She is such a sweet person and trust me, you guys will all love her! Don't forget to follow her and show her some love. Make sure to tell her that I sent you guys!
Instagram: Beautyandtheboss
Twitter: Beautyntheboss

News: I started a Facebook page for my beauty blog. Please feel free to follow me at http://facebook.com/LisaLovesMakeup87 Plus I have started another Instagram dedicated to makeup, nail polishes, and etc that I will be selling. I have already bought a couple of products that I want to sell so if you are interested in the Revlon Matte Balms, I will be selling those soon. They will be my first post so stay tuned for those and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE this video! It would really mean a lot!

==================================================================

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
FACEBOOK: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: MakeupFromLisa
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...