Sunday, August 11, 2013

DermaSilk Haul


Hey everyone! I don't know about you guys but I am definitely getting old here. LOL I am in my mid twenties and I already have some strong, defined wrinkles on my forehead. I have tried other wrinkles creams and serums but so far, none of them have really worked on me. The Origins one worked a bit but after constant use, it didn't work as much as it first did. Since CVS was having a sale on these a while back, I decided to get some to try out. I actually only had to pay tax for these since they were on sale and I had coupons. Plus I got my money back in ECBs. Hopefully these will end up working since I think they were regularly priced around $30 plus tax. I actually bought two of the DermaSilk 1 Minute Wrinkle Eraser Pen because this one was the only one on sale.

If you don't know what this is, its claims to "instantly plump, diffuse, and minimize the appearance of fine line wrinkles." It also says that it "reduces crease memory," which I am guessing crease memory means forehead lines. I actually gave one to my parents to try out and kept the other one for myself, which I will be trying out tonight. If it ends up working, I will definitely be posting a review up to let you guys know. Hopefully it does because I hate how my makeup makes my forehead wrinkles more pronounced, especially after I raise my forehead when apply mascara. Let me know if that happens to you too and if you have any wrinkles on your forehead.

QUESTIONS:
Have you ever tried DermaSilk before?
Do you have forehead lines or wrinkles?

Please feel free to Comment, Like, Friend, & Follow!

YOUTUBE: CLICK HERE
BLOG LOVIN': LisaLovesMakeup87
TWITTER: LisaLovMakeup87
INSTAGRAM: LisaLovesMakeup87
PINTEREST: LisaLovMakeup87

**All products featured were bought by me. All written content and pictures belong to me, unless otherwise stated. Please do not use or steal for any reason.**

1 comment:

  1. Wrinkles on your forehead isn't really caused by aging, especially at your age, but facial expression is likely the cause of it. People who frown or squint a lot usually get them and people who smile a lot usually get them between their mouth and cheeks. Hopefully these will help but you also have to be more conscious about your facial expression. I know it's not easy because facial expression comes naturally.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment here. I really appreciate it! If you have any feedback on my blog, you can comment here as well and I will try to respond to it as soon as possible. Any spam comments will be automatically deleted. The only kind of spam that I like is with my rice and roasted seaweed. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...